Return & Exchange Policy - The Jeweller's Shop in Bath Ohio


The Jeweller's Shop - Return & Exchange Policy

If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with the item purchased, we will gladly issue you a refund of your money or exchange, subject to the following conditions.

* Customer has 7 days from date of purchase to return or exchange purchased merchandise. Loose Stones, Custom Design and Special Orders are not included.

* Worn, altered or damaged jewelry cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.

*All returns or exchanges must be accompanied with the original sales receipt and packaging.

* All returns of items purchased with a credit card are subject to a 3% credit card service fee.

*All repairs are final & non refundable.

Special Order & Custom Design require a non-refundable 20% deposit at the time the order is placed. The remaining 80% balance is due at the time the merchandise is picked up.

Special Order, Custom Design & Loose Stones are not refundable or exchangeable.

Paul Boulos LLC
Suite 1
843 N. Cleveland Massillon Road
Akron, Ohio 44333

If you have any questions about our return or exchange policy, please call: 330.665.5550