3 Very Important Questions...
1. Do you own jewelry with an unknown value?
2. Would you be able to cover the cost of replacing your jewelry in the event of a loss?
3. Have you inherited or own an estate piece of jewelry that you need evaluated or appraised?
If you answer YES to any of these 3 questions, you should have your fine jewelry insured.
In order to insure your fine jewelry accurately, you need an ACCURATE APPRAISAL every 5 years!
Expert jewelry appraisals by Paul Boulos, Certified Gemologist in diamond grading by the Gemoligical Institute of America ( GIA ). Learn about your jewelry, gem stones and fine watches. Whether you desire to protect your fine jewelry against loss or determine the value for resale, an accurate appraisal is a must.
Our Appraisal Services
1. Diamond & Gem Clarity, Shape, Cut - Full Report
2. Precious Metal Identification - Silver, Gold, Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium - Full Report
3. Damage/Condition - Full Report
4. Today's Value - Wholesale, Retail, Donation and Insurance
5. Color Photographs, Brand Name Identification if Applicable
The Master - The Artisan
Over 4 Decades of Quality Craftsmanship
Paul Boulos began his trade in 1980 in Italy. Paul is a (GIA) Gemological Institute of America Certified Gemologist in diamond grading, (GIA) gem identification and (GIA) color stone grading. For over two decades Paul has been hand-crafting fine jewelry at The Jeweller's Shop for his customers near and far. Paul begins each custom design with his state-of-the-art 3-D Computer Aided Design program (CAD) where your jewelry ideas, pictures, sketches and imagination become a beautiful reality. He is a true artisan and will skillfully create a breathtaking piece of jewelry celebrating the perfect expression of love.
Reasons for Appraisal
2. Estate Planning
3. Asset Allocation
5. Tax Purposes